New Orleans Liposuction, Abdominoplasty & More
New Orleans body contouring procedures such as liposuction and abdominioplasty (tummy tucks) can help reveal your better body under all of the loose skin, and at the same time, eliminate the pockets of fat that seem all but impossible to work off. After pregnancy, years of overexposure to the sun, or significant weight loss due to diet and exercise or bariatric surgery, there's a body contouring procedure to help every body.
You want a better body – a flatter abdomen, firmer buttocks, tighter skin. You're healthier now than you've been in years, maybe than ever before. Unfortunately, the better body you have hoped for remains hidden somewhere beneath saggy, dimpled skin stretched beyond its ability to return to its original shape. See what our patients have to say about losing excess skin and protruding fat with one of these plastic surgery procedures.
- Abdominoplasty: Also called abdominoplasty, removes excess skin and retightens abdominal muscles, forming a stronger abdominal wall and reducing the size of the waist. Liposuction is performed to enhance abdominal contouring.
- Liposuction: Common plastic surgery procedure to reduce the predetermined number of fat cells by breaking up and removing troublesome fatty deposits in areas such as the arms, chest, abs, hips, buttocks or knees.
- Exilis: An alternative to liposuction, Exilis is a non-surgical device that targets deep layers of fat and melts it away, leaving you with slimmer, firmer legs, arms, or waist with no downtime required. Exilis can also be used for skin tightening and cellulite reduction.
- Body Contouring After Gastric Bypass: Post bariatric plastic surgery sculpts a droopy face, arms, thighs, breasts and buttocks caused by the skin's lack of elasticity after years of being stretched. Helps you to lose the extra skin and eliminate the rash associated with it.
- Body Lift: Complex type of plastic surgery to remove up to 15 pounds of excess skin and fat from the abdomen, thighs and buttocks. Eliminates risk of painful irritation and infection resulting from moisture between the folds of skin.
- Arm Lift: Returns a more youthful contour by tightening and thinning the arms and removing loose skin. Also called brachioplasty.
- Inner Thigh Lift: Also known as thighplasty, dramatically improves the look of the legs by tightening and smoothing sagging skin.
- Gluteal Augmentation: A body contouring plastic surgery, also known as gluteoplasty, that utilizes either customizable, solid silicone implants or the combination of liposuction and fat transfer to plump up thin buttocks for a superior posterior that looks and feels natural.
Come see why so many New Orleans, Mandeville and Slidell area men and women trust Dr. Cooper to achieve their most beautifully enhanced selves. Request your body contouring consultation today.